There are many benefits to 24-hour care in a senior community. In this article we will list for you some of these benefits. No Worries The first benefit is that of less worry and stress for the residents and families of residents knowing that there are staff members...
Senior Independent Living Communities
These articles examine senior independent assisted living community topics, including services and amenities at The Hamlets at Vernon. Independent senior living communities provide a safe and secure place place, as well as the assistance, for seniors to keep thriving. Daily chores such as laundry and meals allow residents to spend more time enjoying life. Amenities such as well appointed lounges, social spaces, and fitness classes offer socialization and recreational opportunities. Our full range of amenities include:
- Private rooms
- Well appointed lounges, media room and social spaces
- Outdoor verandas and patios for sipping teas and relaxing
- Delicious, home cooked meals
- Guest meals and catering available
- Snacks and beverages available
- Modified menus for those on special diets
- Scheduled Bus outings
- Recreational activities and outings for all levels of ability
- Fitness and activities for young adults and seniors
- Peace of mind with team members on site 24 hours a day
- Housekeeping & Laundry services
- In-house hairdressing salon
- Regular church services and spiritual support
- Wellness clinic and programs
- Professional care services available 24 hours a day
The Hamlets at Vernon is a great choice in Senior Community Living. At our beautiful location, we provide a variety of services that allow our residents to truly live the good life. Not only do we provide an enjoyable experience and comprehensive care, but for several...
The thought of choosing an assisted-living community might seem daunting; there are so many things to consider! Taking a tour compounds this difficulty: while exploring a new place, you might forget to inquire about some of the factors that will influence whether you...
Choosing an assisted living suite can be a very difficult choice. Not only are you facing the prospect of giving up your home, downsizing your possessions, and giving up a lot of things that you take for granted, you have to decide what suite is right for you. Here...