NOW HIRING – OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) who is passionate about providing the highest standard of care and support for our residents in a seniors community. The OT will have the opportunity to work independently as well as in a multi disciplinary team, including care conferences and close collaboration with other members of the care team. This position may involve providing consultation for team member rehabilitation services.
This position will be considered an independent contractor and will include roughly 15 hours of work per week.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Provide assessment of residents, establish ongoing evaluation and revision of treatment plans.
- Maintain current accurate care records documenting assessment results, goals, treatment, resident progress collaborate with other members of the care team including external stakeholders as needed
- Communicate pertinent information and recommendations to residents/families and provide education regarding treatment as needed.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an active standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of BC
- Participates in ongoing internal and external education activities
- Has a Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Participates in outcome measurement activities
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of seniors and young adults. Please submit your resume in confidence to: email@example.com