Recreation Aides – Casual
NOW HIRING – RECREATION AIDE (CASUAL)
We are seeking Recreation Aides who are excited to work as a team member to provide exceptional service to the residents. Under the supervision of the Recreation Manager you will assist in planning, implementing and evaluating therapeutic recreation programs to meet the physical, social, emotional, intellectual, spiritual and cultural needs and interests of residents.
Qualified applicants will be a graduate of, or in the process of completing, a recognized Therapeutic Recreation Assistant program. Experience working in a senior focused recreation department is an asset.
- Skilled communicators – understanding, patient, gentle
- Equipped well to work as a member of a team
- Experienced in providing leadership to a care team
- In good health and physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Currently licensed to practice from the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC
- Current in their CPR and First Aide certification
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to provide exceptional care to young adults and seniors in a care setting. Please submit your resume in confidence to: email@example.com