NOW HIRING – RECREATION MANAGER
We are looking for a unique individual who is self motivated, creative and outgoing to be part of our Leadership Team!
Reporting to the Director of Care, the Recreation Manager is responsible for directing, coordinating and evaluating all aspects of the Recreation Department in the home. The Manager ensures that the Recreation Department is represented on the multi-disciplinary team.
We are looking for a team member who has:
- Recreation Therapy degree or equivalent
- Three to five years management experience in a health care setting
- Class 4 unrestricted license or the willingness to get it immediately
- WHMIS; Foodsafe; Serving it Right
- Criminal Record clearance
- Ongoing current CPR and First Aid certification
- Excellent English both verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of Therapeutic Activation and/or Recreational activities
- Ability to empathize and facilitate problem-solving for the department
- Ability to work independently and interdependently as a team member
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills required
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
What are you waiting for? Apply today to email@example.com.