RN – Team Lead
NOW HIRING – RN (TEAM LEAD)
Come join our team at The Hamlets at Vernon today!!! We will provide competitive compensation and valuable work life balance! The position can be full time or part time and on contract or as an employee!
If you are passionate about providing the highest standard of care and support that promotes resident and family health and happiness, we are looking for you to apply today.
We are seeking a team member who has the:
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to orientate, mentor, train, and support LPNs effectively
- Ability to deliver and apply effective communication (listening, verbal and writing)
- Ability to follow direction, prioritize workload and maintain standards of practice and operational policies and regulations
The team member should have:
- Current CRNBC license
- Current CPR and First Aide certification
- 3-5 years of RN experience
- Inter-RAI training an asset
- 3-5 years of Long Term Care or Residential Care experience
- Experience in training and mentoring nurses a must
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
What are you waiting for? Apply today to email@example.com.